1st Contact Easy NINO - National Insurance Number Application
Easy NINO can make the whole process of applying for your National Insurance number a lot simpler – whether you are:
- Starting your working adventure in the UK
- Been working in the UK for a little while without a NI number
The National Insurance Number (NINO) is the number used by the government to track your taxes and national insurance contributions. Everyone who wants to work in the UK needs one and you must be in the UK before the government will issue your number. If you do not have your NI number you will be paying emergency tax. Applying for an NI number is a very tedious exercise and involves a lot of expensive phone calling and waiting around. With the Easy NINO service we can do all the hard work for you and assist you through the entire process.
For a small fee we remove all the hassle, make the calls, do some paperwork for you and guarantee your NI number in 2-4 weeks (often sooner!).
So How Easy Have we Made the NINO Application Process?
- Simply complete our easy online application form.
- We'll call the DWP for you, register your application and arrange for the signature form to be posted out.
- You sign the form and send it back.
- We check it to make sure all is correct. If you require any supporting documents to prove your employment we can supply them.
Please note anyone applying for a NINO, who holds a passport from a country within the EEA (this includes UK passports), will have to attend a meeting with the DWP - their rules not ours! But don’t worry we’ll book the meeting for you. Those people holding a UK visa, which was issued outside the UK, will not have to attend a meeting.
If you are currently outside the UK, we will only be able to start work on your application once you have been in the UK for 24 hours.